-
October 5th, 2002, 06:01 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Hey there welcome to the board
IM Kat.. The Aussie!
Kat
-
October 5th, 2002, 10:31 AM
#22
Twizzle
Guest
Hi Jo and welcome to our place [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm Terry (also from the Sony board) and I'm from the UK [img]smile.gif[/img]
Me and Ivana are the resident Duncan James fanatics and we're slowly but surely turning everyone over the to the 'Dunkside' so resistance is futile m'dear *muahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Have fun here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 11:50 AM
#23
Inactive Member
*wanders in to deny that we're all being brainwashed into Dunkism*
Michelle
xx
-
October 5th, 2002, 01:40 PM
#24
barbsg
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
*wanders in to deny that we're all being brainwashed into Dunkism*
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Jo,
I'm Barb from South Australia and agree time zones suck!
Also hasn't yet been converted to Dunkism but at least I know who he is now, lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 01:44 PM
#25
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
*wanders in to deny that we're all being brainwashed into Dunkism*
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes i havent been affected by them at all [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hey and Welcome im Kat- the UK'er lol
-
October 5th, 2002, 02:31 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Yep i am here! i am hannah (hippo girl from the bbs and hippo here too) and Terry is sure trying to turn us to the dunkside! and it is working!
i am now saving up to buy the blue album, all thanx to terry! lol
-
October 5th, 2002, 02:36 PM
#27
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippo girl:
Yep i am here! i am hannah (hippo girl from the bbs and hippo here too) and Terry is sure trying to turn us to the dunkside! and it is working!
i am now saving up to buy the blue album, all thanx to terry! lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
My pleasure Hannah [img]smile.gif[/img]
*is always happy to Dunkify ppl* [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 04:44 PM
#28
Inactive Member
So correct me if I'm wrong here but some of you guys like...oh what's his name...Dunkan from Blue (hopes he's from Blue or else I'll be shunned from here!!!) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Guess at some point I'll be turnned over to the dark side too hehe
Oh and hi to all those people who introduced themselves *waves*
Jo
-
October 5th, 2002, 04:52 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Yeah theres some that Terry has turned in dunc-a-holics (i.e me) and there are some she is trying to transform! Some wont give in to him. theres no doubt u will give in to temptation!
lol
and yes Terry that word means soo much like how much of a nut you are!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 04:59 PM
#30
Inactive Member
I don't really know that much about Blue because from what I know they've only had one single here, but hey I can obsess about pretty much everyone, so you never know what could happen!!
Jo
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks